» Sitemap
TVOX Stories

my goals through syneasthesia

Author:

john tucker

Time:

23.12.2009 23:23

Text:

i believe that i have this also , my first experience was about a year and a half ago maybe two. i was at my friends house and he and another friend were playing Tony hawks skate when i came over, i was just sitting there when i felt really weird and i couldnt be in the same room as them,and these are good friends of mine. i went into the other room and picked up a guitar then started playing. all of a sudden it just hit me as i was playing. i felt something that felt like the perfect pitch it sounded that way to not matter what i did, and the color red slowly filled my vision.
i wasn't looking down either or i would have tried to recreate what i was playing. but i was to distracted by this blast of color that filled my eyes.

the only way i can portrey it is:

take a mental picture of everything in your line of vision, and take in the periferals also, now let red slowly mix in that picture until you see nothing but the color of a bright neon red.

my second experience was when i was talking to a counselor and as we conversed everything turned green. i just let it go and felt fine as we were talking, i thought it was just lack of sleep or something normal.

i seem to be able to trigger the color black through silence aka static.

does this mean that i am a synesthete?

either way right now i am eightteen, trying to get money to go to school for music so that i can teach music or guitar. and move into music therapy in the future where i might be able to find the answers to synesthesia.

i cant trigger it through music willingly, yet, but i hope to in the future so that every one and myself can experience this through my music.

if your a researcher and interested in talking leave a comment ill be checking back to this.

Message threads

Topic: Author:
Time:
Message  my goals through syneasthesia
john tucker 23.12.2009 23:23  
Message    RE: my goals through syneasthesia
Christopher Vlahos 17.11.2011 18:28  
Message    RE: my goals through syneasthesia
cindee cox 11.08.2011 08:29  

Copyright 2001-2006 © Valerio Saggini. - Privacy Policy - Feedback