Organizations Links (1-5/5):
Friends of the Theremin
- Japanese club of theremin enthusiasts. The club periodically organizes theremin playing classes for beginners and experts and publishes a monthly newspaper named "EtherTimes". Japanese language only.
Museu de la Música
- Museu de la Música of Barcelona gathers nearly five-hundred instruments from various periods and cultures, a collection that is considered one of the most important in Spain. Structured into various fields and with audiovisual materials −music, images and text− the Museu de la Música invites visitors to acquaint themselves with the world of music in a direct and experiential way and to discover how throughout history, humankind has used music as a vehicle for communication and expression.
New Music Alliance
- This organization promotes new music, twentieth-century music, twenty-first century music, theremins, festivals and recordings.
Theremin - Madrid (Spain)
- Grupo de encuentro sobre Theremin en Madrid (España/Spain).
Apúntate para intercambiar experiencias sobre el theremin.
Theremin Center for Electro-Acoustic Music
- Part of the Tchaikovsky State Conservatory, the Theremin Centre, among various others activities such as research and concerts, offers theremin classes taught by the theremin virtuosa Lydia Kavina.