Who We Are
Thereminvox.com is a website (https://www.thereminvox.com/) operated by:
c.so Piave, 31
27036 Mortara (PV)
Data Protection Officer: Valerio Saggini (see above).
What data do we collect?
Thereminvox.com collects the following data:
- Personal identification such as name and email address if you register at this site.
- Shipping, billing address and phone number, only in case you buy goods from our store.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Thereminvox.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a user survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website (browser’s cookies).
How will we use your data?
Thereminvox.com collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with notifications of new content published on the site and replies to comments you made on the site or posts you wrote in the forum.
- Email you with special offers on our products or products and services of others we think you might like.
- Process your order and manage your account.
If you agree, Thereminvox.com will share your data with our partner companies listed below so that we are able to provide our products and services:
When Thereminvox.com processes your order, it may send your data (through one of our payment partners) to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Thereminvox.com securely stores your data on its server hosted at Siteground.com.
Thereminvox.com will keep your registration data as long as you are a registered user. You can erase your data or delete your account at any time by going to the “My Account” menu item located under you user menu (top right under the main header of the web site).
Thereminvox.com would like to send you information about contents we publish and about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We do not provide your data to third parties for marketing purposes other than those mentioned above.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Thereminvox.com from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Thereminvox.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Thereminvox.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Thereminvox.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Thereminvox.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Thereminvox.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Thereminvox.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Thereminvox.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Thereminvox.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Perform statistical processing.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Thereminvox.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and possibly remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Thereminvox.com may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Thereminvox.com may sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.