To celebrate theremin’s 100th anniversary (1920 – 2020), we made this T-shirt depicting the hero of all lovers of “ether music,” our beloved Leon Theremin, while he’s playing one of the first models of his instrument. Below the drawing, there is a declaration of love for the theremin. That said, let’s go back to chasing ether waves.
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favorite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh