This t-shirt features the iconic RCA brand logo visible, on a red background, on the carton boxes of the Radiotron vacuum tubes between the 1920s and 1930s.
Countless electronic devices such as radios, tv sets, and computers were based on Radiotron tubes.
Even the legendary RCA Victor Theremin designed by none other than Leon Theremin used several types of Radiotron Tubes.
RCA Radiotron Theremin Lightweight T-Shirt Specs
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping